Friday, June 17, 2011

Sometimes it takes the terrible to see the wonderful, right?

Let's be honest... My life, in general, is quite enchanted really. I have the most amazing child in the world, a phenomenal family, and am kicking serious bootay in school. I've turned my life around in ways that I couldn't have imagined were possible and have been lucky enough to have outstanding help in the process. That being said, I also have to thank myself. How often do we do that, really?

Today I officially thank myself for changing my life and moving it in the right direction. 

This blog is inspired by the assholes in life who have forced me to realize that life is so much greater than the shite they fling my way. I also must recognize how I have far more amazing people in my life than I do assholes. Therefore-the times, they are a'changing. Dearest Bob Dylan, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you for reminding me that I'd better start swimming, or I'll sink like a stone. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment