Friday, June 17, 2011

San-Fran-Sister-Tastic

On June 8, 2011, Oscar and I got the greatest gift in the world... We went on our first vacation together-to sweeten the pot, we visited my sister Sarah. This woman is a force of nature. She's smart, beautiful, empathetic, drama free, and just a phenomena in general. I'm lucky to be related to her. She's my best friend, kindred spirit and soul mate. 

As soon as we arrived, I knew that we were in for quite a treat. The airport alone was fantastic... Oscar, Sarah, and I went all over San Francisco! We toured Alcatraz, rode an antique fire engine all over the city, went to the beach, saw the nations biggest dog park, saw the lovely Jennifer Marerro and the dashing Brent Green-and lived, truly lived to the hilt! There were many good parts of the trip-the late night talks with my sister where we laughed until some type of fluid leaked coupled with seeing the look on Oscar's face as he went to the ocean for the first time. It was literally the best time of my life. Hey, anytime vegan soul-food, Oscar, Sarah, Maggie, Geoff, and Kevin Bacon's nostrils are involved... What could go wrong?

I've got so much more to write about, and will... But I'm tired-so I'll leave some pictures of the bliss!
Much Love!








Summer  (Ps. The picture thumbnails weren't too easy to pick out-sorry about the blurry chess photo :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment